In Home Care with Government Benefits
For Approved Families – infant to 12 years
We meet National Quality Standards in all 7 quality areas
Registered for approved in-home childcare in NSW and Victoria since 2000
- Centrelink Provider No. 407 006 282V
- NCAC Registration No. RC2695
- Company ABN. 62 0698212455
- CCS benefits apply
Who is Eligible
Families who are unable to access mainstream child care services or whose childcare needs cannot be met by existing services.
- Parents who work shiftwork or non-standard hours
- Families with three or more children under school age
- Families where parents or the child/ren have a disability or illness.
- Families in remote or rural areas
Suits nurses, hospitality, single parents, weekend shifts, rural businesses and temporary or permanent illness.
Costs and How to apply
We are approved to deduct child care benefits from your fees.
Contact us directly to enquire about our specific enrolment and waiting list policy. The type of care options you have to choose from and the variety of staff available will be limited if you do not plan early.
- Firstly we direct you to the appropriate In Home Care Agency.
- NSW In Home Care Agency call 1800442273
- Victorian In Home Care Agency call 1800993737
- We then come to your home to assess your needs to ensure a safe envionment for both the children and care-giver.
- with your % and CRN’s we then calculate costs and commence care
Experienced and Qualified Staff
We are equipped to meet a broad range of needs for your child enhancing their social, emotional, recreational, physical, intellectual and creative development.
- We offer safe reliable supervision, meals & activities
- Monitored and trained to the highest OH&S standards
- Government police and child checked
- Backup staff for emergencies
- Cert III and 1st Aid certificated.
A local company
We meet the highest standards for private and agency child care. Our In-home care team supervises your child in your home.
You may prefer to use our Babysitting or Nanny Service