Outside School Hours Care – 5 to 12 years
Child Care Benefits Apply
We meet National Quality Standards in all 7 quality areas
Before & After School Care (NSW School Term)
We know a healthy breakfast & afternoon stimulating play enhances a child’s full day of school.
Morning and afternoon sessions with CCB and CCR rebates
- Morning : 6.30am-9am. Child care benefits & rebates apply.
- Afternoon : 2.30pm-6pm. Child care benefits & rebates apply.
We offer a friendly homely environment with two outside playgrounds, craft and indoor play:
- 5-12 years
- suits the younger school beginner and mature primary age
- two privately owned buses for collection and drop off
- transport, meals, supervision at no extra cost
- maximum 35 children each session
- cater for private and government schools
- Albury, North Albury, Glenroy,West Albury, Lavington, Thurgoona
Vacation Care (Vic & NSW) & Pupil-free Days
Refer to News or Activities for latest holiday programs, newsletters
We provide a diversity of activities and stimulating outings every day
- $POA a full day less benefits & rebate. (includes transport & meals)
- 5-12 years (attending mainstream infants/primary schools)
- All day from 6.30am- 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- Out of Centre activities every day
- Healthy meals and snacks
- See Facebook & webpage news items for a list of holiday activities
Two private buses for collection and drop off
Our distinctive 12 seater buses with bright logo and signage pick up and drop off every day
- Safe seating for under 7 yrs
- Collect and drop off to all Albury/Lavington/Thurgoona schools
- Transport children for outings during school holidays
Safe Cheerful Environment
A homely atmosphere in friendly safe surroundings
- Newly renovated two-storey building
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Reading, craft, homework, play and games rooms
- Glass sliding doors to two indoor and outdoor play areas
- Off street parking & reception from Yensch Avenue
Childcare Benefits and Tax Incentives
We are a local company approved and accredited to provide safe reliable child care since 2000
- NSW Government approved for tax rebate
- NCAC Reg. RC2695
- Commonwealth Benefits for Centrelink approved clients
- Centrelink Provider No. 407 323 588S and 407 323 609S
Fees and Charges
Our fees compare favourably with existing local services.
- CCS benefits apply
- Ask office staff about our special rates and benefits
- Fees include pickup and delivery and all meals and snacks.
Care Coordinator – Diploma in Childcare Services
We meet the highest standards for agency approved care
- Diploma qualified Coordinator and Certificated Educators
- Strict supervision and friendly care
- Meeting OH & S standards
- Child Care Check, police checked, monitored and trained
How to Enrol
Feel free to visit our relaxed friendly Centre when we can show you around and take you through the necessary documentation. But firstly:
Register with Centrelink for child care benefits and the tax rebate on all child care fees. This can be done on the My Gov site.
We need your family CRNs and Dates of Birth so that we can deduct benefits from your fee
You will need to sign our Agreement and provide us with the necessary documentation.
The staff on duty will show you around the Centre and answer any questions you may have.
Policies and Principles
- Care Agreement & Policies on demand – our policy and mission statement is enclosed
- Ask for a copy of our Parent Handbook
- We are Agency approved and working within NSW and Victorian National Quality Standards